Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door coasterfrenzy Bekijk Berichten
Er lijkt ook geen block voor de grote drop/splash te zitten. Betekent dus dat boot 1 bij de bocht na de splash moet zijn, voordat boot 2 van de lifthill af mag. Het is moeilijk te schatten, maar in principe denk ik dan aan 4 boten op de hele track. Misschien 5. Als ze er meer doen (wat kan), ga je gewoon zinloos stil staan voor het uitstappen.
Uit een interview met Rodolphe Gélis:

Does the idea of not having put the brakes before the drop also come from Mack?

No, it comes from me. It bothers me to be braked before a descent, it's the most frustrating feeling in a coaster. But, out of the ten meters of brakes that were planned at the base, I kept five meters of straight line to then put the descent. I wanted a surprising drop effect, with two breaks in the drop. The straight line also serves to give a break before the "final bouquet". Mack had made a very organic layout, but I was a little afraid that in the cold, in the morning, the boat would not pass.
I pointed out to the engineers at Mack that the brake would not be used for flow. With the brake, there would have been less than ten seconds on the block between the brake and the runout ( Editor's note: transition between the splash zone and the channel) , and less than twenty seconds on the previous block. We cannot unload, load and dispatch in less than thirty seconds.