X

Privacy Statement (GDPR)

Beste bezoeker,

In het kader van GDPR hebben wij een privacy statement gelanceerd waarin wij uitleggen hoe wij omgaan met jouw persoonlijke data. Je kan het privacy statement hier terugvinden.

Uw Pretparken.be-team

Nog geen lid? Maak hier je gratis account aan!

Resultaten 1 tot 3 van de 3

From Big Bang Smurf to Walygator Grand-Est

Hello all !

I'm a French parkfan, and I'm part of Waly'Gazette, a fanpage (and also a website) about Walygator's actuality. Few months ago, we launched a new website about Walygator's history that called "Les Archives du Nouveau Monde", related to the name of the initial project "Le Nouveau Monde des Schtroumpfs".

On this website, we retrace the history of the park, from Big Bang Smurf to Walygator Grand-Est, with many unpublished documents. I invite you to go see for yourself: http://www.lanm.fr

I just registered on your forum today because a lot of Belgian parkfans have visited the park in the past. So, i wanted to know if someone of you still had documents from the past of the park (from Big Bang Smurf to the beginning of Walygator ideally). Don't hesitate to answer this post, or contact us by our social networks: Waly'Gazette (Twitter or Facebook).

Thank you very much in advance. I hope I put this topic in the right category.

Have a good evening,

Looper!

Re: From Big Bang Smurf to Walygator Grand-Est

I downloaded these some time ago from the internet, I don't remember where...

Naam:     1.jpg
Bekeken:  417
Groote:   599,0 KB

Naam:     2.jpg
Bekeken:  477
Groote:   560,1 KB

Naam:     3.jpg
Bekeken:  361
Groote:   269,8 KB

Naam:     4.jpg
Bekeken:  418
Groote:   301,7 KB